- Thurs, Sept. 15, 2016 at 7pm, Prospect Park – FALL KICK-OFF, co-hosted by Republicans of Maine Twp. Complimentary food & drink. Special guests include: Former Congressman Joe Walsh; Stephanie Holderfield, Illinois Political Director of the Trump/Pence Campaign; and, our local GOP nominees
- Thurs, Oct. 20, 2016 at 7pm, Prospect Park– GOP PRESIDENTIAL ELECTION CANDIDATE FORUM
- Sat, Oct. 29, 2016 at 8:45am, Park Ridge Country Club – Annual RED WHITE AND BLUE BRUNCH featuring Congressman Peter Roskam
- Thurs, Nov. 17, 2016 at 7pm, Prospect Park – Dessert & Coffee, featuring State Central Committeeman Blair Garber, providing post-election analysis
- Thurs, Feb 16, 2017 at 7pm, Prospect Park – LOCAL CANDIDATE FORUM
- Thurs, April 27, 2017 at 7pm, Prospect Park – Dessert & Coffee, featuring Chicago Tribune Editorial Board Member and Writer Kristen McQueary
2015 – 2016 Meeting Schedule
- Thurs, Sept. 10, 2015 at 7pm, Park Ridge Country Club – FALL KICK-OFF, co-hosted by Republicans of Maine Twp. Complimentary food & drink. Special guests include: Illinois Comptroller Leslie Munger, Cook County Bd. of Review Commissioner Dan Patlak, Illinois Nat’l Committeeman Richard Porter, State Rep. Mike McAuliffe, State Rep. David Harris, and AM Talk Show Host Dan Proft
- Sat, Oct. 3, 2015 at 10am, Park Ridge Country Club – RED, WHITE and BLUE BRUNCH (click for invitation & RSVP form). Keynote Speaker: Congressman Adam Kinzinger
- Thurs, Nov. 19, 2015 at 7pm – Centennial Activity Center – Park Ridge Public Watchdog
- Thurs, Feb. 11, 2016 at 7pm – South Park Activity Center – GOP CANDIDATE FORUM
- Thurs, April 21, 2016 at 7pm – Centennial Activity Center – Illinois Comptroller Leslie Munger
2014-2015 Meeting Schedule
- Mon., Sept. 15, 2014 Salad Bar Luncheon at 12pm, featuring the Hon. Evelyn Sanguinetti, Republican Nominee for Illinois Lt. Governor.
- Sat., Sept. 20, 2014 Red, White and Blue Brunch at the Park Ridge Country Club, 10:00am, featuring Talk Show Host Dan Proft.
- Thurs., Oct. 23, 2014 at 6pm – Girls’ Night Out at Maxon Shooter’s Supplies in Des Plaines.
- Thurs., Nov. 20, 2014 at 7pm – Dessert & Coffee, featuring IL Republican Party Chairman Hon. Tim Schneider.
- Thurs., Feb. 19, 2015 at 7pm – Dessert & Coffee, Local Candidate Forum for Consolidated Election on April 7, 2015.
- Mon., April 20, 2015 at 11:45am – Salad Bar Luncheon featuring the Hon. Richard Porter, Illinois Republican National Committeeman.
2013 – 2014 Meeting Schedule
- Monday, September 16, Salad Bar Luncheon at 11:45am; Meeting at 12:00. Featured Speaker: Hon. Bob Dold, Former Congressman, 10th Dist-IL, and 2014 Republican Candidate
- Saturday, September 28, Red, White and Blue Luncheon, Park Ridge Country Club, 11:30am. Keynote: Hon. Joe Walsh, Former Congressman, WIND AM 560 Evening Talk Show Host; and, Special Guest: Amy Jacobson, WIND AM 560 Morning Drive Talk Show Host
- Thursday, October 17, 7:00pm. Featured Speaker: Blair Garber, Evanston Twp. Committeeman. Topic: Concealed Carry in Illinois
- Thursday, November 21, 7:00pm. Featured Speaker: Hon. Jeanne Ives, Illinois State Representative, 42nd Dist.
- Thursday, January 16, 7:00pm. Featured Speaker: Kristina Rassmussen, Illinois Policy Institute
- Thursday, February 20, 7:00pm – Candidate Forum
- Thursday, March 20, 7:00pm – Americanism Program. Featured Speaker: Charlie Kirk, Turning Point USA
- Monday, April 21, Salad Bar Luncheon at 11:45am; Meeting at 12:00. Featured Speaker: Hon. Demetra Demonte, RNC Secretary and National Illinois Committeeman
2012-2013 Meeting Schedule
- Monday, September 17, Salad Bar Luncheon at 11:45am; Meeting at 12:00. Featured Speaker: Susan Sweeney, Republican Candidate for Illinois State Representative, 55th District
- Saturday, October 6, 12:00pm – Red, White and Blue Luncheon, Park Ridge Country Club. Featured Speaker: Hon. Dan Rutherford, Illinois State Treasurer
- Thursday, October 18, 7:00pm – 2012 Candidate Forum, co-hosted by the Maine Township Republican Women’s Club.
- Thursday, November 15, 7:00pm – Featured Speaker: Demetra DeMonte, Secretary, Republican National Committee
- Thursday, January 17, 7:00pm – Featured Speaker: Steve Goreham, Author of Climatism
- Thursday, February 21, 7:oopm – Annual Americansim Program. Featured Speaker: Gerda Weitzel, Life Without Freedom
- Thursday, March 7, 7:00pm – 2013 Candidate Forum featuring Mayoral, Aldermanic and Park District Board candidates, plus GOP Maine Twp. Slate Representatives.
- Thursday, March 21, 7:00pm – 2013 Candidate Forum featuring School District 64, School District 207 and Oakton Community College Board of Trustee Candidates.
- Monday, April 15, Salad Bar Luncheon at 11:45am; Meeting at 12:00pm. Featured Speaker: Mark Curran, Sheriff of Lake County, Illinois.
2011-2012 Meeting Schedule
- Monday, September 19, 12:00 pm – Salad Bar Luncheon; 12:45 pm – Doors Open. Featured Speaker: Dan Proft, WLS radio personality and President of Operaton Homefront, IL Chapter
- Thursday, October 20, 7:00pm – Evening Meeting. Featured Speaker: Jonathan Greenberg, IL State Representative Candidate
- Sunday, November 6, 12:00pm – Red, White and Blue Luncheon, Park Ridge Country Club. Featured Speakers: Arie Friedman, M.D., IL State Senate Candidate, and C. Steven Tucker, Healthcare Expert
- Thursday, November 17, 7:00pm – Evening Meeting. Featured Speaker: Arbitrator and Mediator Brian Clauss, Co-Executive Director of the John Marshall Law School’s Veterans Legal Support Center.
- Thursday, January 19, 7:00pm – Evening Meeting. Featured Speakers: Dave Schmidt, Mayor, City of Park Ridge, and Pat Hughes, former U.S. Senatorial Candidate.
- Thursday, February 16, 7:00pm – 2012 Candidate Forum. Be sure to arrive early to get a seat!
- Thursday, March 15, 7:00pm – Annual Americanism Program, featuring Adam Andrzejewski, CEO, For The Good of Illinois, and former IL Gubernatorial Candidate
- Monday, May 7 -12:00pm – Salad Bar Luncheon; 12:45pm – Doors open. Speaker: John Tillman, CEO, Illinois Policy Institute